COMFORT U TOTAL BODY SUPPORT PILLOW
50% OFF with FREE worldwide Shipping!
Limited supply available.
- The Comfort-U is a generously oversized U-shaped pillow, long enough for you to stretch out and support both sides of your body.
- Cradle your body to help eliminate tossing and turning, keeping your neck, shoulders, back and hips aligned all night long.
- The Comfort-U pillow makes a great support for reading, nursing, watching TV.
- The Comfort-U is filled with a premium fiber called Fusion Foss fill a revolutionary synthetic known to scientists as an "extended polymer" which allows air to flow freely.
- Your Comfort U will never flatten, clump or lump.
- Size: 80cm x 130cm (31in x 55in)
- Material: Cotton
Click the "Add to Cart" button to Get Yours Now!
Delivery in 2-4 weeks for United States
Delivery in 2-6 weeks for other countries
I love this body pillow!! I am 26 weeks pregnant and have had trouble sleeping since about 16 weeks--I don't know what took me so long to get a body pillow, but I'm grateful I finally have it! It is surprisingly light, which is great for me with such a sore back, I was worried about having to move it and having to lift something heavy, but it really isn't heavy at all. I was sleeping with pillows propped up and in between my legs, but I can't even tell you how much nicer it is to be able to roll over to one side without the pillow moving and still have support when I switch sides!
I have bought many pillows over the years (this is my first body pillow) and only a few have ever worked for me. I'm 5'6", not pregnant, narrow shoulders, heavy and use a cpap mask and this pillow does work. I don't know what the stuffing is and I do get a little warm sometimes but not every night so it's probably more me than the pillow. I sleep with one arm and leg under one of the pillow legs and the other arm and leg on top, with my shoulder under the top pillow; very comfortable for me. It's soft but has enough plumpness that my legs are supported and my head is not tilted up. Best part is that, when I turn over I don't have to take the pillow with me. I'm starting to look forward to going to bed again.